Can I receive damages for pain and suffering in a Florida personal injury case?

In Florida, you certainly can receive damages for pain and suffering if you’re injured as a result of the negligence of another party. The exception to that would be if you’re involved in an accident, but you don’t have a permanent injury, then you would be entitled to recover your out of pocket wages and your out of pocket medical expenses. But if there’s no permanent injury, number one be grateful. But number two there would not be a recovery for the pain and suffering portion of your claim.

Share and Enjoy !


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name *